Latest Product

Venus Williams Is Now a Beauty and Wellness Investor

Tennis star Venus Williams is no stranger to wellness. Now, with an investment in Asutra, Williams has taken her commitment one step further. She is also now chief brand officer at the company. “I love their focus on active self care,” Williams said. “Obviously I live and breathe that, and I was able to use their products as a part of actively taking care of myself. I also love that their products work and they use all natural ingredients, so you can use the products for your mind, body and soul. That was a huge appeal for me and just fit right into my lifestyle.” Asutra makes products including Chill Pain Away Magnesium CBD Cream, $34.50; Peaceful Lavender Yoga Mat Cleaner, $10.95, and Pure Soothing Comfort Aromatherapy Mist, $14.95. The brand’s products are meant to help customers “amp up their self-care time,” according to Stephanie Morimoto, the brand’s founder and chief executive officer. She had bootstrapped the business without outside investment until Williams came along, she noted. “I’ve always been in that [wellness] realm. I grew up that way with my mom,” Williams noted. “She kind of grew up in California in the Seventies, so you know how that goes. It was all natural

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD http://bit.ly/305FS3E
via

No comments