Latest Product

Kim Kardashian, Winnie Harlow Team Up for KKW Beauty Collection

Kim Kardashian and Winnie Harlow are sealing their friendship with a lip gloss — or three. The pair has teamed on a collection for Kardashian’s KKW Beauty brand. The collaboration, which launches today, includes a 12-pan eye shadow palette, three lip glosses and a highlighter duo. Speaking from a private dinner at Saks Fifth Avenue’s L’Avenue restaurant, where Harlow, Paris Hilton, Jonathan Cheban and Vic Mensa were also in attendance, Kardashian said the collaboration came about after she reached out to Harlow with a personal question. “I reached out to her out of the blue with an autoimmune question that I thought she might be able to help me with,” said Kardashian, who unveiled her Skims shapewear line earlier this New York Fashion Week. “She was so gracious and took my call, was so open, gave me so much information. I really appreciated that from her and we formed a friendship that way. Winnie is someone that is making my kids’ lives a happier place because there’s kids at their school with vitiligo and she makes it acceptable and beautiful. I love her confidence and how she has not let anything stop her.” Winnie Harlow and Kim Kardashian  Lexie Moreland/WWD The KKW x Winnie Collection

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/30gH2rU
via

No comments