Latest Product

Free for Haul Friday, Volume #531

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Haul/Rediscoveries: Becca Year of the Rat highlighter, Charlotte Tilbury Lunar New Year Lipstick
  • Weekend plans: Hopefully, Mellan will sleep through the night so that I can sleep through the night (only three nights since 12/9 has he slept through the night). It took awhile, but the lack of sleep has started to take its toll on me in the last week. What I’m able to do/get done is dependent on that, LOL!
  • Are you sentimental about any items?: Before, I would have said yes, but after having a discussion with my husband about sentimentality, I’m not sure I am at all (I couldn’t think of any item in particular, even my engagement/wedding rings).

P.S. — Join us over in the official Temptalia chatroom on Discord! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/2QFWcp5
via

No comments