Latest Product

Free for Haul Friday, Volume #540

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Haul/Rediscoveries: Dyson Flat Iron, Uoma Carnival Palette, Benefit Georgia Blush
  • Weekend plans: I’m actually getting my hair done again, which is a couple of weeks earlier than I anticipated (I was going to go in closer to eight weeks) after reassessing just how much extra I know I’ll be dealing with (personally) starting next week and lingering as far as into August with little to no let-up! (I’m stressed just thinking about what’s coming, haha!)
  • What’s one thing you do daily (or nearly!) that you love to do?: Hug and kiss hubby and Mellan!

P.S. — Join us over in the official Temptalia chatroom on Discord! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!

View this post on Instagram

Cold, wet, and dreary! Hide under all the blankets!

A post shared by Christine (@temptalia) on

^ Old photo but this is basically us since it’s been raining since Tuesday!!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/39Nslm1
via

No comments