Latest Product

Free for Haul Friday, Volume #542

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Haul/Rediscoveries: Revlon Glassy Shine Lipsticks, Shiseido Visionary Gel Lipsticks, Shiseido Synchro Skin Concealer/Foundation
  • Weekend plans: We’re in the middle of our landscaping remodel, and trees get delivered today, so that’ll be quite the transformation, I hope! Otherwise, it’s mostly business as usual – I think I’m going to try and swatch through some more lipsticks (leaning toward the Shiseidos I just bought) and some cheek colors.
  • What’s a hobby you’d explore more if you had the time?: This is an area I struggle with because I don’t really have any hobbies, so I’m always curious about other people’s hobbies to see if something might catch my fancy…

P.S. — Join us over in the official Temptalia chatroom on Discord! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/2wITMil
via

No comments