Latest Product

Free for Haul Friday, Volume #546

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Haul/Rediscoveries: I bought a couple of BB creams for my mom to try, and then a hand cream for my sister and mom to use along with a Tatcha Oil Cleanser for my sister. The five Tom Ford mini Metallic Lipsticks, Anastasia Mini Gloss Set. I keep wondering the industry will run out of lip products to create but clearly not 😂
  • Weekend plans: It’s supposed to be quite hot for the next week, so we’ll time our outdoor time for earlier/later in the day but keep cool inside.
  • What was the first concert you went to?: I’m pretty sure it was a Dido concert!

P.S. — Join us over in the official Temptalia chatroom on Discord! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/34ZHjDO
via

No comments