Latest Product

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #567

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Glow Highlighter, Marc Jacobs Cherrific Palette, Hourglass Holiday palettes/lipstick duo, Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner (x2)
  • Weekend plans: The sit-stand desk frame I added to my photo table (I just kept the table top and attached it to the frame, which is what goes up and down) is working out really well! I love it, and it makes things more comfortable for me re: my back but also in general (for my neck!). Lately, I’ve been doing more swatching during the week and the bulk of review-writing and dupe-entering on the weekend, so probably those things!
  • What’s one way you like to treat yourself?: Evening shower (I normally shower in the morning), face mask (or two, to be REALLY fancy!), full-body moisturizing, and then tucking myself into bed earlier than usual.

P.S. — Want to chat with readers on the regular? Check out Temptalia’s Discord where you can chat about beauty, makeup, and more! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/360PceT
via

No comments