Latest Product

Makeup by Mario Launches October 1st Exclusively at Sephora

Release Date + About the Launch

“In March of 2017, I made my very first visit to a lab. This was the start of a three year journey that would take me throughout Europe, Asia and the US to realize my long time dream of bringing my Vision, techniques and philosophy to life. This journey has been the most challenging of my life, full of highs and lows, obstacles and learnings and memorable milestones. As I’m feeling intense anticipation and nerves, and my heart feels like it might explode, I want to share a bit of my journey with you guys in the coming days.

I’m thrilled to announce that I will be launching MAKEUP BY MARIO exclusively at @Sephora and @SephoraCanada on October 1st, 2020, exactly twenty years after I started my makeup journey with them. A homecoming and dream come true for me.” — Mario Dedivanovic

10/1

Products in the Launch

Master Mattes Eyeshadow Palette, $48.00 (New, Permanent)

An all-matte eyeshadow palette featuring 12 shades to work across skin tones. The formula is supposed to have an “intentional transparency” per Allure.

Master Metallics Eyeshadow Palette, $48.00 (New, Permanent)

An all-metallic eyeshadow palette featuring 12 shades.

Master Metals Palette, $48.00 (New, Permanent)

A five-pan palette featuring eyeshadows with a Metal finish, which can be paired with Metal Manipulator, a mixing medium, sold separately, to create liquid eyeshadow or liner.

Master Crystal Reflector, $24.00 (New, Permanent)

A sheer highlighter with a sparkling reflect.

Master Eye Prep & Set, $28.00 (New, Permanent)

Two cream-based products–a lighter and darker shade–to be combined to match one’s skin tone with a translucent powder to set. Available in three colorways.

  • Light
  • Medium
  • Deep

Additional Products, $TBA (New, Permanent)

  • Master Metals Manipulator ($14.00)
  • Master Pigment Pro Pencil
  • Master Mattes Liquid Liner
  • Master Secret Glow ($22.00)

Image Credit: Allure

Image Credit: People

Image Credit: People

Image Credit: People

Image Credit: People

Image Credit: Allure

Image Credit: People

Image Credit: People

Image Credit: People

Image Credit: People



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/3iQAtX7
via

No comments