Latest Product

Cheek Duos & Palettes | 2020 Editor's Favorites

This year, there were a lot less cheek duos, trios, and palettes that were released compared to 2019, and I’ll be curious to see if that trend continues into 2021 or if it was one-off due all that made 2020… well, 2020!  I love a good duo or trio when they’re offered in more than one colorway, as I think they can offer greater versatility than a single cheek color.

If you’re unfamiliar with how I like to do my year-end favorites, here’s the low down: I pull from the products I reviewed in 2020, regardless of whether they were new, limited edition, or an established range I’ve only just gotten around to reviewing. These are personal favorites, so they may or may not be the highest rated products reviewed during the year (though they will tend to be better rated, naturally!). (You can check out best of 2019 if you missed last year’s.)

Temptalia’s Favorite Cheek Duos/Palettes | 2020

We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!
We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!

Your Year in Review: Cheek Duos/Palettes

I thought it would be interesting to read through how readers used products throughout the year, what favorites emerged, what products fell by the wayside… so, if you want to join in, copy and paste the questions below and add your answers via a comment!

  • Is there a cheek palette that became a go-to?
  • What makes a good cheek duo/palette for you?
  • Do you think you’d purchase another cheek palette in 2021?


from Temptalia https://ift.tt/3mVpkWu
via

No comments