Latest Product

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #580

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: Terra Moons eyeshadows, Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Creams
  • Weekend plans: The usual: blogging, catching up on writing out reviews, etc. I started doing some jigsaw puzzles as a way to break up my day a little over the last week (stress-reliever), so I’ll work on the one I have going at the moment here and there!
  • Do you have any year-end traditions?: Normally, my parents come visit the last week of the year (through the New Year), which has been the tradition since we moved to Arizona. With all that’s going on this year, they aren’t able to come (they’re actually locked down again!). I know I’m not alone in how I feel, but it’ll be a hard holiday without my family; this is the longest I’ve gone not seeing my parents ever. My mom sent us some masks and put in a note that said “you are loved” with a smiley heart with a mask on it, and I keep the note by my bed so I can see her handwriting every morning. I’m thankful they’re healthy and safe at home, just miss them terribly!

P.S. — Want to chat with readers on the regular? Check out Temptalia’s Discord where you can chat about beauty, makeup, and more! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/3p4lKKX
via

No comments