Latest Product

New Must-Have Beauty Products | 2020

Every year, I like to go through my vanity drawers, which is where I keep some “everyday” kind of products; they’re a mix of cheek colors, lip products, and complexion products that I really love and let myself reach for occasionally (either to wear after testing new products for the day or to wear in a set of photos when a new product doesn’t work), and do a soft reset. This means taking some favorites from the past year and putting them into those vanity drawers, which also means taking some past favorites out of those drawers!

Here are the products that I’m making room for and making more accessible to reuse in 2021…

We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!
We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!


from Temptalia https://ift.tt/384WzCs
via

No comments