Latest Product

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #592

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

  • Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: Still waiting to receive some orders!
  • Weekend plans: I’m coordinating redoing the floors in my parents’ house here in Arizona, as we rented it out for the last two years. There were a few rooms with carpet, and we’re replacing with wood tile (which is elsewhere in the house) so that they never have to redo the floors (hopefully).
  • What’s your favorite thing to do outdoors?: I like to sit quietly and listen to the sounds of nature – I’ve found that to be more soothing as I’ve gotten older.

P.S. — Want to chat with readers on the regular? Check out Temptalia’s Discord where you can chat about beauty, makeup, and more! 🙂

This week's mellan photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!

I’ve always wanted a walk-in closet with custom built-ins! It was my Christmas gift last year, and I’m glad Mellan got to enjoy his new space, even if only for a couple of months. I actually designed the whole closet around where is bed needed to fit, though I tried to design in such a way that it could function as a usable area if we didn’t have a dog (or if we sold the house). I had a desktop put in with open storage underneath to the left and right (to use the dead corners), so it could be used as a sewing area, vanity, etc. The closet was always his bedroom in this home, so it was important that he felt happy in the updated layout!

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #592

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #592

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #592

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #592

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #592

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #592



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/3bH7TGJ
via

No comments