Latest Product

Glaminatrix Foiled Eyeshadow Swatches (x58)

Glaminatrix is an indie brand based in Australia, which caught my eye after seeing some folks I follow, along with readers, mention them. They had a “buy everything” kind of eyeshadow bundle, which was 50% the reason I was like, “Guess that’s me!” and purchased all of their single eyeshadows in one click.

My order did take a little longer than their stated turnaround time to fill, so they included some additional eyeshadows, which brings the total eyeshadows I received up to 105 (between shimmers and mattes). I’ll be sharing swatches of the matte eyeshadows next (in their own post).

Glaminatrix Foiled Eyeshadow ($8.04 to $8.77 for 0.064 oz.) come in standard Foiled along with Duochrome finishes. Here are swatches!

Glaminatrix Foiled Eyeshadow  

Glaminatrix Foiled Eyeshadow  

Glaminatrix Foiled Eyeshadow  

Glaminatrix Foiled Eyeshadow  



from Temptalia https://ift.tt/3vDwcxu
via

No comments